Parkview is a 45-unit, new construction apartment building in downtown Arlington Heights that serves a mix of individuals and families of all income ranges. The building includes two floors of indoor parking and five floors of residential apartments, including one-, two-, and three-bedroom units. The project features on-site office space for property management and bike storage.
Downtown Arlington Heights is a revitalized, bustling suburban district with mixed businesses and residential developments. The neighborhood has a wide range of amenities and employment opportunities for residents, including medical facilities, a library, schools, and entertainment, as well as public transportation, grocery stores, shopping, and churches.
Parkview adds an attractive, energy-efficient and high-quality construction building to the neighborhood that not only meets the needs of the local Affordable Housing Ordinance, but also contributes to the economic growth of the community.
Property Type: Multifamily
Total Number of Units: 45
• 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom — 15
• 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom — 20
• 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom — 5
• 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom — 5
• On-site property management
• Bike Storage
• Indoor assigned parking
• In-unit washer & dryer
212 N. Dunton Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Phone: (847) 859-0003
Nonprofit Partner: Kenneth Young Center
• McShane Construction Company
• Tinaglia Architects, Inc.
Year Completed: 2018
• 9% LIHTC — Illinois Housing Development Authority, National Equity Fund
• Cook County CDBG
• Illinois Affordable Housing Tax Credit
• Housing Authority of Cook County
• Illinois Department of Human Services
Click on the button below to notify a Property Manager of your interest.