Questions for the development team should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT BUTTERFLY GARDENS
Butterfly Gardens is a 100% Housing First development for people experiencing homelessness and people with serious mental illness. Services will be provided on-site and available to all residents, but are not a condition of tenancy. Further, the project is a permanent independent living opportunity for qualified residents and neither transitional nor a rehab facility. The project will give vulnerable people in Clovis space where they can flourish.
Property Type: Multifamily
Total Number of Units: 75
• 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom — 75
• On-site property management and service spaces; two live-in staff members
• Computer room, exercise room, and a large community space where residents will have access to regular programming and supportive services geared to enhancing health, economic security, educational achievement, and personal wellbeing.
• Solar panels and energy-efficient design
784 W. Holland Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
Development Partner: Self-Help Enterprises
Service Partner: County of Fresno Department of Behavioral Health
Year Completed: TBD
• California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
• California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
• California Department of Housing and Community Development (No Place Like Home program)
• County of Fresno
• Enterprise Community Partners
• US Bank
• California Municipal Finance Authority
• City of Clovis
Project-Based Subsidies: Fresno Housing Authority