Questions for the development team should be sent to email@example.com.
ABOUT BUTTERFLY GARDENS
Butterfly Gardens is the first ever permanent, supportive housing development in Clovis, California. Based on a nationally-proven model, the 75-unit development will prioritize robust social services and a high-quality living environment for vulnerable residents, including individuals with disabilities and at-risk of homelessness. The property will feature 24-hour live-in support staff who will provide access to job training, mental health services, and will work collaboratively with local agencies to ensure a healthy and safe community for both residents and neighbors. With the foundation of secure housing, Butterfly Gardens will offer a space where Clovis residents can flourish.
Property Type: Multifamily
Total Number of Units: 75
• 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom — 75
• On-site property management and service spaces; two live-in staff members
• Computer room, exercise room, and a large community space where residents will have access to regular programming and supportive services geared to enhancing health, economic security, educational achievement, and personal wellbeing.
• Solar panels and energy-efficient design
784 W. Holland Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
Construction Start Date: May 2021
Anticipated Completion: July 2022
Development Partner: Self-Help Enterprises
Service Partner: County of Fresno Department of Behavioral Health
• California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
• California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
• California Department of Housing and Community Development (No Place Like Home program)
• County of Fresno
• Enterprise Community Partners
• US Bank
• California Municipal Finance Authority
• City of Clovis
Project-Based Subsidies: Fresno Housing Authority