ABOUT PRAIRIE POINTE
Prairie Pointe is a family housing development located on an approximately 10-acre parcel of land within the Monmouth City limits. In conjunction with the City of Monmouth and the local housing authority, 40 large dwelling spaces were built with a mixture of two-, three-, and four-bedroom units. This development was originally built to focus on factory workers and their families who sought the excellent employment opportunities available in Monmouth at Farmland Foods’ local food processing plant—the area’s largest employer—yet were commuting up to 100 miles daily on account of the lack of affordably-priced quality housing in the area.
Property Type: Multifamily
Total Number of Units: 40
· 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom — 6
· 3 bedroom / 1.5 bathroom — 26
· 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom — 8
· Community room
· High-speed internet
· Community garden
· Walking path
· Picnic and grill area
130 Hastings Way
Monmouth, IL 61462
Phone: (309) 734-1934
· Morrissey Construction Company
· Worn Jerabek Wiltse Architects, P.C.
Year Completed: 2011
· 9% LIHTC Equity — National Equity Fund
· HOME — Illinois Housing Development Authority
· HUD Tax Credit Assistance Program
· Illinois Housing Trust Fund
· Energy grant — Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Development
Click on the button below to notify a Property Manager of your interest.