ABOUT EVERGREEN TOWER I
Evergreen Tower I is a vibrant community of senior residents. It is fully handicap-accessible, and has a staff dedicated to providing a variety of services and stimulating activities for residents.
This project is located in the River North community of Chicago, which offers access to multiple public transportation options and is a short walk from a large grocery store, a public park, and other shopping and retail.
Along with Near North Development Corporation, UPholdings completed the process of rehabilitating and modernizing the eleven-story, 100-unit building with a variety of energy-efficient measures designed to reduce carbon footprint and environmental impact while yielding cost savings through long-term reductions in operating expenses.
Property Type: Senior
Total Number of Units: 100
• 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom — 96 units
• 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom — 4 units
• Recreation room
• 24-hour security
• Free parking
• Recreation coordinators
• Laundry facilities
• Air conditioning
• Cable television
• Green and energy-efficient features including a solar thermal water system
• LED lighting in common areas
• Low-flow plumbing fixtures
1333 N. Cleveland Avenue
Chicago, IL 60610
Phone: (773) 904-0123
Service Provider: Near North Development Corporation
Nonprofit Partner: Near North Development Corporation
• Hooker DeJong Inc.
• II in One Contractors, Inc.
Year Completed: 2014
• 4% Tax Credit Equity — Enterprise Community Investment, Illinois Housing Development Authority
• Wincopin Circle
• Federal Housing Administration Loan
• HOME Loan - Illinois Housing Development Authority
Project Based Subsidies: Project-Based Section 8
Click on the button below to notify a Property Manager of your interest.